Monday, November 23, 2009

Lead, Follow, or get out of the way.

So far I have decided to follow Kevin Coleman(except he is fast on his bike), Troy Gobble (He will tell you that I have a crush on him, maybe), Tim Scanlon (Beer Wars, I need to know more), Jim Franko (I am waiting to hear what he has to say), and also Kevin Turk (Star Wars). Last but certainly not least, I will also be following the fabulous Ms. Waldock. It is obvious that a person with such creativity, good things must be from the Land of 10,000 Lakes! Win Twins...Go Vikes! Joe Mauer, MVP- Brett Favre.....

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little upset that you aren't following "World of Waldock." I see how much allegiance you have for your fellow Minnesotans. I get it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Waldock,

    I am sorry. There are actually three or four other bloggers that I am following, and you are one of them. I will make sure that I make the correction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad you're not following me too :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also feel ashamed that I am not being followed but will now steal some of the people you are following.

    ReplyDelete