Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Delicious

I usually associated food with Delicious. I spent some time trying to make the connection between the web site and the name. This is why I need more time than others to complete some tasks...you can ask my wife about that.

It is still early in the Bookmarking experience. I put together some common web sites that I use on a regular basis for personal reasons. I am going to work on putting in my work and school (Grad Class) purposes.

I think my most confusing part of this is going to be in remembering all of the different sign in's and passwords.

My Delicious name is jameholt. Look me up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jame,
    You are really motoring! It's exciting to see how you're using the technology and to hear what you think. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete